striped

Friday, July 21, 2017

Travel and Trevor's Birthday!

We have been traveling so much this summer and can't believe that school is going to start in 3 weeks! Maddie and I are not ready for the summer to be over yet.


Maddie at dance class. She loves it!


Driving down to LA we saw this fire, right off the highway




Kinley worn out after swimming!


Maddie looking cute in new clothes from Grami!


I have been wanting to teach the kids how to cook basic things, so I let Maddie pick something that she wanted to make. She said the masterpiece. So I walked her through each step and she made the whole thing herself!


Getting ready to spend the night at Grandma and Grandpa's house while Mommy and Daddy go on a date to LA


We had tons of fun on our date!


The kids love swimming in our little backyard pool


We painted rocks at the library





I was ambitious and took all 3 of them out to Denny's for free kids' meals. They did great!


Daddy came home for one night and then we all went down to LA with him to see him off on his next trip.





Building a huge sandcastle. Kinley didn't want to go on the sand but once she sat next to the sandcastle, she was fine.


Tanner helping build it




They have a really fun playground right by the beach too




Swimming at our hotel!
Our room had pool access, so we went swimming 3 times


Maddie loves swimming now and is getting really good!




Stopped in Palmdale on the way home for a little shopping at Target, Panera lunch for me and Chick-Fil-A for the kids


Pizza and movie night (Lego Batman)


Daddy is finally home from travel on his birthday!


Opening presents




Trevor's main present this year


I think he has a problem


Our podium picture

3 comments:

  1. You guys have had a busy month! Happy Birthday Trevor! Nice bike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Trevor! I can't believe Maddie will be going back to school soon! Looks like y'all are having a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete